Friday, December 31, 2010

that's rock n roll

Peter Frampton in the 1970s

I ran into some people at a party the other night who knew I worked at Shoreline. While we were chatting they asked me about some of my "memorable Shoreline moments"... here's the first in a series:

A few seasons ago we had a show with Journey, Peter Frampton and John Waite. I was standing in front of the stage with the photographers waiting for Peter Frampton to start his set. The lights came up and Frampton started playing Show Me the Way. The rookie photographer next to me pointed his lens at the old guy playing guitar but didn't take any shots. Instead he leaned over and said, "let me know when Peter Frampton is on stage."

I yelled over the music "that IS PETER FRAMPTON".

Priceless.

Peter Frampton is still rocking

No comments: