Friday, July 26, 2013

where has the time gone?

I just navigated to my blog today and geez -- I'm so ashamed! I haven't posted in well over a year. What the heck is wrong with me? I need to get going again. Back in the saddle and all of that. So here goes:

It's my 27th season at Shoreline Amphitheatre. Yes I started working there when I was 12 years old. Tonight I'm actually posting this from Shoreline. It's the John Mayer and Phillip Phillips concert. I'm not a huge John Mayer fan but I do appreciate his mad guitar skills and the fact that he dated Jennifer Anniston.

The couple of months of shows are a blur. Let's see -- oh yes, Bad Company was really good. I went in with zero expectations and they really sounded great. And Paul Rodgers still sounds and looks amazing. Can't say the same for Lynyrd Skynyrd who were here for the zillionth time. All in all a good show and another great night at Shoreline.


Bad Company's Set List

  • Rock and Roll Fantasy
  • Burnin’ Sky
  • Run With The Pack
  • Feel Like Makin’ Love
  • Gone, Gone, Gone
  • Electricland
  • Simple Man
  • Honey Child
  • Movin’ On
  • Shooting Star
  • Can’t Get Enough
–Encore–
  • Bad Company
  • Rock Steady


No comments: